Jordan Search Consultants Events & Speaking Engagements
The team at Jordan Search Consultants is active in a variety of professional organizations; they frequently exhibit at prominent industry conferences and leadership is often invited to speak. Interested in where they have been or where they will be next? See below.
- TIPAAA Annual National Meeting, March 21-23, 2019, Orlando, FL (Speaker)
- AMGA Annual Conference, March 27-30, 2019, National Harbor, MD
- 2019 ASPR Annual Conference, April 6-10, 2019, Orlando, FL (Speaker)
- Indiana MGMA 2019 Annual Conference, July 17-19, 2019, French Lick, IN (Speaker)
We are happy to consider requests for any one of Jordan Search Consultants’ leadership team to attend events or speak to organizations and groups. Our team members have a wide array of expertise in healthcare and higher education areas such as recruitment, organizational culture, candidate sourcing, population health, integrated care, physician leadership, and much more. We do ask that you please make your request as far in advance as you are able.
Some of our most popular speaking topics include but are not limited to:
- Personality Testing as a Tool in Physician Recruitment and Development
- Healthcare Recruiting for Retention, Cultural Fit, and Leadership Propensity
- Population Health: How it Affects the Industry, Providers, and Recruitment
- Recruiting and Retaining Multigenerational Healthcare Professionals in the Era of Clinically Integrated Care
- How to Devine Your Organization’s Culture to Attract and Retain Top Talent
- Healthcare Reform’s Impact on Advanced Practitioners
- Defining and Developing Physician Leadership
- Rural Healthcare Recruiting for Retention and Cultural Fit
- Top 10 Questions to Assess Employee Fit with Your Organization’s Culture
- What Physicians and Organizations Need to Know in the Era of Population Health
- Primary Care Provider Shortage and the Impact on Integrated Care
Our team is active in the following organizations:
- American Medical Group Association (AMGA)
- California Medical Association
- Association of Staff Physician Recruiters (ASPR)
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA—national, regional, and state chapters)
- American College of Medical Practice Executives
- National Association of Physician Recruiters
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- Society of Professionals in Healthcare
- American Association of Integrated Healthcare Delivery
- IPA Association of America
Plus, numerous rural health associations, advanced practitioner and technologist associations, and professional groups for recruitment and staffing.
To inquire about engaging a member of the Jordan Search Consultants leadership team for a speaking engagement or conference appearance, please email DJ Larson, Director of Client Development, at [email protected].