Internal Medicine Physician
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive base salary, productivity bonus, and attractive sign-on bonus.
- Relocation assistance provided.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans.
- Life and disability insurance coverage.
- 401K plan with employer matching contributions.
- Reimbursement for license, certification fees, and CME allowance.
- Generous PTO, paid major holidays, and loan repayment assistance available.
- Fulltime, Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, within a 4.5-day workweek – closed on weekends and holidays for work-life balance.
- Patient volume structured for quality care (2 new or 3 established patients per hour).
- Minimal on-call responsibilities.
Pulmonary Critical Care Physician and Educator
Southern Illinois University School of Medicine (SIUMED) in Springfield, Illinois is seeking a full-time faculty member at the rank of Assistant/Associate Professor of Clinical Internal Medicine. Clinical service includes inpatient consultative service, outpatient pulmonary clinic and ICU. Comprehensive benefit package includes pension programs and professional liability coverage.
Pediatric Intensivist / Critical Care
We are actively seeking three full-time Pediatric Intensivists to join our dedicated team. The Pediatric Intensivists will play a pivotal role in the 7-bed (expanding) unit, catering to a diverse mix of critical and non-critical patients. The patient population includes those with acute burns, burn reconstructions, and post-operative care of craniofacial patients.
Outpatient Clinic located in Buckhead/Atlanta is seeking a dedicated Rheumatologist to provide physician services to include patient and clinician consultation, primary care management of people with primary care management of people with chronic diseases, and additionally functions as a part of a large, integrated care team dedicated to providing whole-person care in outpatient setting.
Beebe Healthcare, a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed medical center in picturesque Lewes, Delaware, is excited to welcome a dedicated and skilled Medical Oncologist/Hematologist to our expanding Physician Network. In this role, you will provide comprehensive care to an established patient base while being an integral part of Beebe Healthcare’s thriving multidisciplinary oncology program.
Primary Care Physician
This outpatient clinic located in Buckhead/Atlanta is seeking a dedicated Primary Care Physician to provide comprehensive care for patients with complex chronic diseases and co-morbidities. This role is pivotal in delivering patient consultations, managing primary care for individuals with chronic illnesses, and contributing to an integrated care team that aims to provide holistic healthcare within the outpatient setting.
— Katie Rutledge, Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
Springfield Clinic, Springfield, IL