Recruiting talented executives, physicians, pharmacy professionals and advanced practitioners to fill your healthcare staffing needs is essential to your organization’s success. In today’s highly regulated healthcare environment, workforce shortages and budget restrictions often make recruiting the best candidates a challenge. At Jordan Search Consultants, it is our priority to mitigate the challenges and risks that inherently come with healthcare staffing.
Our search processes are based are based on industry and regulatory expertise and technological efficiency to help avoid the cost, bad hires, and lost candidates. But just as no two organizations have exactly the same needs, no two clients benefit from the exact same “cookie cutter” service package. That’s why we approach each search with the unique methodology it deserves. We pride ourselves on innovation and are able to customize our solutions to fit your organization’s goals.
When you engage Jordan Search Consultants, you can expect your customized solution to include some or all of the following steps:
- Fine-tune Goals: An initial meeting with key stakeholders allows us to gain a strong understanding of the specifics of each search assignment through an in-depth evaluation of internal and external influences which impact recruitment. We help to define your expectations, ensuring they are realistic in the current market.
- Conduct Research: In order to provide top-tier candidates who fit your culture, extensive research is imperative. We dig deep into your specific recruitment situation by analyzing industry trends, changes in provider supply and demand, provider-to-population ratios, gross productivity metrics, competitive compensation markers, and competitor data.
- Define Solution: Along with strategic consultation, we provide a proposed, customized solution to meet your recruitment goals. And as a partner, we encourage feedback and alter solutions accordingly until all parties are confident it will lead to success.
- Implement Solution: Our team works closely with you to implement the agreed upon solution. In addition, we make it a priority to uphold constant communication and provide regularly-scheduled updates so that you remain informed throughout the process.
- Follow up: After we have thoroughly and successfully delivered the services for which we were engaged, we continue to follow up as needed and as appropriate. We are committed to ensuring the long-term success and retention of candidate placements.
Have questions about our process or curious how Jordan Search Consultants can help your organization? Contact us.
“After talking with several leading recruitment firms about growing our medical group by 50%, Jordan Search Consultants was the only one to truly listen, understand our unique needs, and develop an effective solution. Together, we were able to not only recruit 24 providers within 6 months, but also to significantly reduce our recruiting costs. Their ability to adjust staffing, specialty focus, and monthly pricing allowed us the flexibility we needed to meet our ever-changing needs. Having a reliable recruiting partner has allowed our health system to reach strategic goals far ahead of schedule.”
–Bill Kohut, Former Provider Recruitment Director
Southwest Washington Medical Center