For organizations looking to fill essential positions quickly and with highly-qualified candidates, we provide short- and long-term staffing solutions with competitive pay to ensure you have thoroughly vetted and highly engaged providers to fill every role. We also recruit physicians, healthcare executives, physician leadership, higher education faculty and leadership, pharmacists, pharmacy techs, and advanced practitioners for for permanent roles at leading healthcare organizations, universities, pharmacies, and private schools across the country.
Our clients include:
- Academic Institutions
- Integrated Health Systems/Hospitals
- Medical Groups
- COVID-19 Vaccine Sites
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Hospital and Specialty Pharmacies
- IPAs, ACOs, HMOs, Health Plans
- Nonprofits (Hospice, FQHCs, Community Health Centers)
Recruitment and staffing directly affects revenue, reputation, and retention rate of staff. Functions so critical to organizational success cannot be left to chance. With unparalleled competition for healthcare and higher education professionals across the U.S., it is imperative that organizations like yours have a comprehensive, streamlined process in place. This includes committing to key internal tasks as well as hiring a reputable recruitment and staffing partner—that’s where Jordan Search Consultants comes in.
But before entering into a partnership, it’s important to understand that achieving your goals requires significant internal time and effort as well. By focusing on the following areas as we work together, you’ll be sure to eliminate wasted efforts and to fill positions with top-performing candidates in less time. And this translates directly to cost savings and competitive advantages for your facility.
- Time and Cost Savings: Providing the best care for your patients often means filling open roles quickly. Our recruitment efforts save you time and money by taking the searching and hiring process off your plate. For short and long-term staffing, we handle all of the details – from vetting the best candidates to hiring and paying the staff selected.
- Alignment: Every stakeholder in the process must be aligned on the needs. If everyone isn’t on the same page to start with, it could significantly elongate the recruitment or staffing process.
- Defined Compensation Plan: Our Staffing Service offers competitive pay to ensure that you have access to the highest quality candidates for both short and long-term engagements. When recruiting for permanent positions, know what you are willing to offer. This includes any signing bonuses, incentive packages, and a clear outline of how the new hire will be compensated. A comprehensive and competitive offer signifies that your organization values the worth of this prospective hire, and can greatly reduce negotiation back-and-forth.
- Understanding of Organizational Culture: Not only must your organization’s culture be well-defined before entering into a recruitment or staffing partnership, but you must also be able to identify the characteristics that make employees successful within your organization’s culture. Whether you’re looking for short-term staffing or need to fill a permanent role, we take your organization’s culture into account. This knowledge will help us pre-screen candidates for these attributes, which will not only reduce time-to-fill but will greatly impact retention rates for permanent positions or short-term engagements that evolve into long-term roles.
- Coordinated Internal Recruitment Process: Your organization must know which staff members and administrators need to meet with and interview the candidate—and have a candidate review process in place that allows for objective feedback on each candidate. This will streamline the path to group consensus so that an offer can be made to the ideal candidate.
Interested in learning more? Please contact us.
Wondering if you are ready to recruit? Complete our checklist.
Is defining your organization’s culture presenting a challenge? Access our White Papers.
“We are able to attract good people who in turn do good work that gets recognized. Jordan Search Consultants has been essential to this, and I believe we have a relationship that is built on more than business. JSC knows what we are and, because of that, we trust their judgement.”
-Kevin Dorsey, MD, Dean and Provost (2001-2015)
SIU School of Medicine