We recruit physicians, healthcare executives, physician leadership, higher education faculty and leadership, and advanced practitioners for leading healthcare organizations, universities, and private schools across the country.
Our clients include:
- Integrated Health Systems/Hospitals
- Medical Groups
- Academic Institutions
- IPAs, ACOs, HMOs, Health Plans
- Nonprofits (Hospice, FQHCs, Community Health Centers)
Recruitment directly affects revenue, reputation, and retention rate of staff. A function so critical to organizational success cannot be left to chance. With unparalleled competition for healthcare and higher education professionals across the U.S., it is imperative that organizations like yours have a comprehensive, streamlined recruitment process in place. This includes committing to key internal tasks as well as hiring a reputable recruitment partner—that’s where Jordan Search Consultants comes in.
But before entering into a partnership, it’s important to understand that achieving recruitment goals requires significant internal time and effort as well. By focusing on the following areas as we work together, you’ll be sure to eliminate wasted efforts and to fill your position with your first-choice candidate in less time. And this translates directly to cost savings and competitive advantages for your facility.
- Alignment: Every stakeholder in the process must be aligned on the needs. If everyone isn’t on the same page to start with, it could significantly elongate the recruitment process.
- Defined Compensation Plan: Know what you are willing to offer. This includes any signing bonuses, incentive packages, and a clear outline of how the new hire will be compensated. A comprehensive and competitive offer signifies that your organization values the worth of this prospective hire, and can greatly reduce negotiation back-and-forth.
- Understanding of Organizational Culture: Not only must your organization’s culture be well-defined before entering into a recruitment partnership, but you must also be able to identify the characteristics that make employees successful within your organization’s culture. This knowledge will help us pre-screen candidates for these attributes, which will not only reduce time-to-fill, but will greatly impact retention rates.
- Coordinated Internal Recruitment Process: Your organization must know which staff members and administrators need to meet with and interview the candidate—and have a candidate review process in place that allows for objective feedback on each candidate. This will streamline the path to group consensus so that an offer can be made to the ideal candidate.
Interested in learning more? Please contact us.
Wondering if you are ready to recruit? Complete our checklist.
Is defining your organization’s culture presenting a challenge? Access our White Papers.
“We are able to attract good people who in turn do good work that gets recognized. Jordan Search Consultants has been essential to this, and I believe we have a relationship that is built on more than business. JSC knows what we are and, because of that, we trust their judgement.”
-Kevin Dorsey, MD, Dean and Provost (2001-2015)
SIU School of Medicine