- Seeking a General Pediatrician for a rapidly growing Hospital owned practice.
- Full-time 4day work week.
- All pediatricians share call and there is 24/7 access to pediatric staff.
- Call is every fourth weeknight and every fourth weekend
- Providers cover any pediatric admissions and round on inpatients.
- Join 4 physicians and 2 nurse practitioners
- Hospital is recognized as both a Rural Health Clinic and NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home.
- Practice sees patients from birth to 18-years-of age and will follow patients into their college years in many cases.
- Must be BC/BE in Pediatrics
- Competitive Salary plus RVU incentive program
- Generous benefit package including medical/dental/vision/etc
- CME of 5 days per year and $3500 reimbursement
- 35 earned time days for holidays and vacation/sick time
- Student loan and relocation assistance
Saint Johnsbury: Situated in Vermont’s historic Northeast Kingdom – National Geographic's #1 town for Adventure and named as “one of Vermont’s coolest downtowns.” Small town life offering elite public/private schools, boutiques, artisan galleries, upscale restaurants, and Vermont’s only planetarium. The town retains some of every element that makes Vermont a unique and diverse state. At once rural and cosmopolitan, historic, diverse, friendly, relaxed, and unexpected. Residdents appreciate a quiet town nestled in the hills, rivers traversing north south, east, and west, old mills, hardware stores, local meat markets, and flower shops. Enjoy access to great skiing at Burke Mountain and Jay Peak; Extensive mountain biking and cross country ski trails. State College minutes away. 1.5hrs to Burlington, VT; 1hr to Lebanon, NH; 3hrs to Montreal; 4hrs to Albany, NY; 3hrs to Boston.
Galen Roberts – Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants