A community-based hospital and clinic system in Northern Illinois, is seeking a board-certified Gastroenterologist to join their GI clinic. The GI clinic currently has 2 Gastroenterologists and three Nurse Practitioners with support from RN’s and MA’s. Located just two hours from Chicago and one hour from the Quad Cities, this opportunity offers work-life balance in a quiet town with city amenities nearby. The community offers myriad outdoor and indoor activities, excellent public and private schools, an 8,000 square foot fitness center, a visual and performing arts academy, a public golf course and much more.
- Gastroenterology board certified or eligible for certification within one year
- EUS desired
- Licensed or eligible for license in Illinois
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Endoscopy suite
- 70% scoping and procedures
- 30% clinic with inpatient consults
- Call is 1:3
- Excellent guaranteed compensation and benefits package
- Retention bonus negotiable
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact: Amy Taylor at [email protected] or call directly at 636.542.4813.