A 99-bed community-based hospital and clinic system in a population of 26,000, is seeking a board-certified Family Medicine physician. Located just two hours from Chicago and one hour from the Quad Cities, this opportunity offers work-life balance in a quiet town with city amenities nearby. The community offers myriad outdoor and indoor activities, excellent public and private schools, an 8,000 square foot fitness center, a visual and performing arts academy, a public golf course and much more.
- Board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine
- Licensed or eligible for license in Illinois
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Call is 1:8
- Can be outpatient only or a combination of inpatient and outpatient
- No OB
- Excellent guaranteed compensation and benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Retention bonus negotiable
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact: Amy Taylor at [email protected] or call directly at 636.542.4813.