Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
Grand Rapids, MI
Director of Quality, Hospital Based Services
Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services has one of the largest free-standing psychiatric inpatient hospitals in the U.S. and is one of the largest behavioral health organizations in the nation. With over 200 licensed beds, across a beautiful 220-acre campus, Pine Rest offers a variety of opportunities to develop and nurture a professional career in the field of quality. Within a Christian framework, this transformative leader is responsible for innovating and advancing a culture of quality improvement with a patient first focus. The Director of Quality, Hospital Based Services, will have a strong understanding of how data drives quality improvements and will be up to date on the latest trends in the world of quality and behavioral health, making key contributions to the overall vision of best-in-class services.
Highlights of the position include:
- Join an experienced, highly engaged leadership team for an organization at the forefront of the national landscape of behavioral health services.
- An equal voice as a member of the Hospital Based Leadership Team.
- Work side by side with nurses and physicians dedicated to impacting outcomes of care through a steadfast approach to quality.
- Scope of services delivered at Pine Rest offers an unmatched diversity of care, beds, and programming.
- Opportunity to share and receive data along with best practices with the top behavioral groups across the country through the Harbor Performance Initiative.
- Provides leadership regarding the innovation, development, implementation, and evaluation of quality initiatives.
- Lead a team of 5 to include: a clinical quality coordinator; patient experience officer; and 3 quality coordinators.
- Highly competitive compensation package with comprehensive health, dental, and vision.
Get ready to be wowed – West Michigan never fails to surprise visitors with the huge variety of things to see and do: world-renowned art; museums and historic sites for cultural vacationers; world-class golf; recreation and beaches for nature lovers; incredible farm-to-table restaurants for foodies; and wholesome “playcation” fun for families. It’s all topped off by the most vibrant downtown between Chicago and Cleveland – all the benefits of a big city with none of the hassle.
Registered Nurse License Required. Master’s degree in relevant field. LEAN, Six Sigma certification preferred. Experience with Joint Commission, CMS necessary. Minimum 5 years of experience in management of a healthcare quality department, preferably in behavioral health. Experience in Regulatory and Risk Management is strongly preferred.
For full consideration: A letter of interest and curriculum vitae should be directed to the executive search firm: Jordan Search Consultants, Adam Rockey, [email protected], 636.294.6085.