Sentara RMH Medical Center in Harrisonburg, Virginia, is searching for a fellowship trained Breast Surgeon to assume an established practice and NAPBC-accredited breast program to provide compassionate quality care to the patients in our community. Enjoy excellent colleagues, an active Breast Tumor Board, a strong health system, local medical group, experienced and supportive staff.
Who we are looking for:
- Board Certified in General Surgery with a fellowship in Breast Surgery
- 2-4 years in-practice experience with strong program development and leadership skills.
- Licensed or eligible for license in the state of Virginia
- Warm, compassionate, team player
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation plan with performance incentives
- Robust onboarding package including commencement bonus and relocation allowance
- Retirement package with matching contribution and pension plan
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, disability, and more
- Paid Malpractice and Tail coverage
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave
- Additional CME time off and allowance, renewed annually
- Experienced support staff including; 2 dedicated Nurse Practitioners and Radiologists
- In-house support from 5-physician Medical Oncology practice
- Cutting-edge technology including Tomosynthisis, Savi-Scout and Scinti Molecular Breast Imaging
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to Amy Taylor, Search Consultant, at [email protected] or call 636.542.4813.